ARPS (UK), AFIAP (Belgium), FFIP (India)
- ARPS – Associate of Royal Photographic Society, UK, 1987. Was the youngest Indian at the time, to do so
- AFIAP – Artiste De La Federation Internationale De L’Art Photographique, [Artist of The International Federation of Art Photography] Belgium, 2004 for Digital Black & White Art Works
- FFIP – Fellowship of Federation of Indian Photography, India, 2005 for Digital Black & White Art Works
- Assisted with India’s acclaimed Ace Advertising & Industrial Photographer Wilas Bhende, ARPS, ABIPP for three years
- Assisted with Art & Commercial Photographer Sharad Devare, ARPS, AFIAP, AIIPC
- Gold Medal at Photographic Society of America for Six Month’s photographic competition, 1985
- Photographer of the Year in 1983, 1984 & 1985 of The Photographic Society of India, Mumbai
- The Advertising Club Bombay Award, 1995
- Won awards at the Photo Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt.Of India, 1992, 2004 & 2005
- Won several awards & laurels at International & National Photography Competitions over a period of thirty five years
- Presented One-Man Photographic exhibitions in Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai and various other places
- Art Photographs in the Permanent Collection of Lalit Kala Akademi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh & Private collectors
Over the past decade, Vinay has been invited as a jury member in various international and national photography competitions. He served as an elected working committee member at the Federation of Indian Photography. Vinay visits various photographic organisations and institutions, as a guest speaker and workshop faculty.
In a career spanning over 35 years of advertising and industrial photography & corporate film making, his clientele includes National Geographic Channel, India’s premier advertising agencies such as Ogilvy & Mather, Mudra, Lowe Lintas etc., MNC’s like Mahindra & Mahindra, Godrej, Larsen & Toubro, Cormpton etc., to education institutes like National Institutes of Design(NID).
Vinay completed his Bachelors of Science, from the University of Mumbai. He is an alumnus of the St.Xavier’s Institute of Communication (XIC), Mumbai, where he received his preliminary photography education, and a Diploma in Film & Television Production, in 1996.